Kendall College was founded 1934 in Chicago. More than last 80 years, Kendall always gives students the studying experience which has international standards.
Programs of business, Pastry, Culinary Arts and Hotel Management focuses to help students turn passion into rewarding career. The college applies direct training methods. The students can immerse in the practical environment combined with the job specific practice so graduates of the school are very attractive to potential employers.The special thing in Kendall is that staff focuse on training their students into comprehensive professional staff, emphasizing the subtle interpersonal skills, presentation and practical knowledge, which creats real advantages for graduates in the workplace.
Kendall College is a member of Laureate International Universities. More than 80 universities of Laureate train 950,000 students in 29 countries. Kendall College students can choose to study abroad in any partnership units in the Laureate Network.
https://www.michiganfootballtrivia.com/51300-buy-zyban.html Why we should study at Kendall College?
– 80-year tradition of outstanding academic quality
– It is Located in Chicago – a tourist and leading business center, with 33 Fortune 500 companies, headquarters of the 62 food companies, over 4,700 restaurants and over 700 hotels.
– The programs ranked first in culinary arts and hotel management
– Department of Integrated Career Service helps students to practice. Trains really more after graduation and layouts works for them.
– For every degree awarded, students can stay and work in the US for another 12 months through extra practical training programs.
– University committee auditted all programs which was taught by experts – ratio of lecturers / students is 1:16
– Kendall College was honored as one of 20 leading cooking schools of America according to FSR magazine.
– Modern facilities for learning and supporting students.
– Staff in charge of supporting international students.
http://stampusfm.se/32353-buy-prevacid.html The cost of the average expenditure (reference) and tuition fee in Kendall College 2018:
University: USD $31,040 / Year
Cost of living: USD $4,467 / Year
Cost of dormitory: USD $16,200 / Year
benzac ac gel price furnish The scholarships program of the Kendall College 2018:
flagyl costo 1. Community College Transfer Award
vitalize tylenol uk Scholarship value: 15 per cent of the cost of tuition (valued up to $14,704)
buy viagra brand Scholarship requirements: Any first-time enrolled international student who has earned at least 12 semester hours or 18 quarter hours from an accredited community college (does not included development courses) with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75 is eligible for this award.
http://tenacitytenfold.com/2014/06/ Registration object: All international.
2. International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Award
Scholarship value: 10 per cent of the cost of the tuition (valued up to $9,803)
Scholarship requirements: It will award to eligible International student applicants per quarterly term that has successfully obtained an IB Diploma with a minimum score of 24.
Registration object: All international.
3. International Merit Award
Scholarship value: Level one, 15 per cent of the cost of tuition (valued up to $14,704); Level two, 10 per cent of the cost of tuition (valued up to $9,803)
Scholarship requirements: International Merit Awards are awarded at two levels. Level one will be award to eligible international student applicants per quarterly term with a minimum cumulative U.S. Equivalency GPA of 3.5 or higher and an 80% or higher on the Kendall Assessment. Level two, will award to eligible International student applicants per quarterly term with a minimum cumulative U.S. Equivalency GPA of 3.0 GPA or higher and a 70 per cent or higher on the Kendall Assessment.